Oral presentations can be held in Croatian or English.
Every presenter has 15 minutes for his presentation. Our recommendation is to plan 12 minutes for the report and 3 minutes for a discussion.
In the preparation of your oral presentation you should take into consideration the following points:
• Ensure that you are available at least 30 minutes before the beginning of the session on the day of the conference.
• Available equipment at your disposal is a PC and projector.
• Recommended software to be used is PowerPoint or Adobe Acrobat (pdf).
Recommendations for a good oral presentation
• The content has to be structured and should contain the following parts: title, introduction, methods, results,discussion, etc.
• Presentations should not contain whole texts. Elaborate points in your paper and in the presentation mention a few tips.
• Every slide must contain a title which comprises the information shown on the slide.
• Create a logical sequence of your presentation.
• Use fonts which will be visible on the projection (big fonts becuse small ones are not easy to read)
• Use colours in contrast or a dark background with a light text or a light background with a dark text.
• Avoid backgrounds with illegible texts.
• Limit the graphics to 1 to 3 per page. Too many graphics can be confusing.
• Avoid CAPITAL LETTERS in your TEXT. It will look like you are screaming.
• Find a good combination of words, images, and graphics.
• Variety will make your presentation interesting.
• The presentation should be designed to complement your oral presentation rather than displaying all the text you are going to present.
• Make it simple and try not to read the slides from the slides of your presentation.
• Since the total duration of the oral presentation is 15 minutes, the recommended number of slides for your PowerPoint file is 15/20
Instructions for a poster-presentation
• All poster presentations can be written and presented in English or Croatian, the official languages of the event.
• Poster Presentation provides exhibitors the opportunity to present the results and conclusions of their works.
• Your poster will be exposed during the conference.
• The poster poster is expected to be present next to his poster poster during the session.
• Poster presentations and authors will be listed in the Conference Program and included in the Conference Proceedings.
• The poster presentation is reported as well as a summary of the works.
Dimensions and format:
– Posters should be printed and donated by each conference author.
– The poster can be 130 cm high and 90 cm wide. (51 inches high x 35˝ inches wide).
– The organizing team of the conference will provide space and placards for affixing posters.
– Your poster should be legible at a distance of 2 meters.